YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

는 The endless night 는

Go down

는      The endless night            는 Empty 는 The endless night 는

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Fri May 01, 2009 1:49 am

는      The endless night            는 15cd7bb

bUM! I threw the door – it closed with a loud voice.

my parents went this night in the grandest restaurant in the city.

i wrapped my food down and said to my brother: "come! We must go to bed.
"" ohhhh "said my brother Faris - I want to sleep in your room.
“ok..” I said and so i brought the mat from the basement.

We had to leave the door open, because my brother wanted to see a “real ghost”. The ghost should come through the door to wake him up.

는      The endless night            는 Mwqflg

I told him, "you are really crazy ! there are no ghosts, but if you dont believe me, then we set the alarm clock at 0:00 and we shot the spirit you see. it is a pity that we can not take a photo . Then we slept.

PIEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP! I knew..that was the alarm clock at 0.00. I looked down to my brother, he slept! And now I had to keep looking for something that does not exist!

I grabbed my camera and moved forward, when I suddenly heard howling. I turned suddenly around and shot a blind picture.

But there was nothing! I am angry about myself - because I really believed in 3 seconds, that there are ghosts.
I looked at the down and cried.

There were many wild shadows on the ground and a loud howl spooky. My brother was right? Are there really ghosts?

I fled into my bed and closed my eyes. " howled horribly The ghost
Now I have a rattling heard a howl and shudder steps.

steps! steps! there were steps and they were louder and louder. In desperation I took a photo in the direction from which I heard the steps.

Now I made the eyes open and looked out the door. There flits a fine little shade past me. I screamed at it. I shot another photo. Now the shadow sprang to me on my bed.

My heart stopped. What was that? Who touched me?

I started again to cry. What was that? I screamed louder – my little brother waked up now – alhamdulillah – we hugged each other and went under the blanket and stayed there………….

after a while we fell asleep………………….

in the morning – when we woke up – our parents have been at home. After telling them the whole story – they asked us to show the camera and then we could see the ghost……… OMG - what a scary ghost..................

는      The endless night            는 2ryijif

25.05.2008 - ra
♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down