YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

에 ALONE at NIGHT 에

Go down

에   ALONE at NIGHT     에 Empty 에 ALONE at NIGHT 에

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 am

ALONE at NIGHT

에   ALONE at NIGHT     에 2d6leex

It was already late - when i left the disco to go home. After a few meters - because of the heavy rain - my skin got so wet. " misery foul weather ", I told myself and walked frustrated into a big water splash. Since I dont want to get a flu, I decided to take a short cut and bent into a small side street.

The area looked quite bleak.
I pondered this eerie sight briefly, but if I dont want prefer the normal way, i would need to go back a long way.

에   ALONE at NIGHT     에 Hvqt55

So I went through the, at that time, deserted suburb in the dark night. Something troubled me, but I could not say with certainty what it exactly was. Perhaps it was only at this unusual silence? I froze for a moment and listened: Nothing. Except for the rhythmic squeak, my shoes while walking on the wet road, organized, there was an almost eerie calm. But it didn't calm me at all. Quite the opposite - I had this inexplicable at once, dull feeling that I wasn't alone out there. But when I turned around, actually nobody was there………………..

에   ALONE at NIGHT     에 X1y5hd

These damned premonition that something bad would happen, it was still there and got always stronger. Like a black shadow, it stood on my soul and almost threatened to overwhelm me.
I noticed that my steps were quick and it wasn't only the rain , who stopped me to hurry. Someone or something was behind me tonight, which is, I could now clearly feel it.

I had the narrow side street almost half left behind me - when I heard a noise. Although it could have been anything, maybe a cat, which mewed or had someone near a window. In my current, depressed mood ranged from it entirely to me from one moment to the other in sheer panic move. I was petrified, and as I looked anxiously on all sides around. But again, I could on the poorly lit street not realize that my fear in some form would have been justified.

"Maybe," suddenly this thought came to me and I will get crazy………
Furthermore, I to my great relief found that I have not far to Home had. What should in these last few hundred meters even happen worse ?

Just as quickly, just as it had disappeared, the noise appeared again in the stillness of the night. And this time its heard after a sort of wheeze or wheezing. When I noticed that the noise was clearly getting louder, my feet started to run, without telling them to do.
Soon I ran as fast as I could, but nothing helped. I felt formally, as the hot breath of my pursuers second by second approaching and I was suddenly clear - there would be no escape for me, give!

"Or maybe there would?" Between two houses on the roadside, I discovered a small, hidden corner. Immediately, I proposed a hook, and slipped quickly into the protective darkness that this wall gave me head.

에   ALONE at NIGHT     에 21lv8g7

As I stood now, with fear shaking and feared that my voice would betray wheeze. I therefore tried to calm me, pushed me more firmly against the house wall and waited, trembling, what would happen next.
But apart from the rain, in heavy drops on the tin roof above me crackles, was nothing more to hear. I remained still for two or three minutes, but since everything was peaceful, I finally ventured out of my hiding place.
I anxiously scanned the wall and looked carefully along the corner on the street. No human soul was visible. Slowly, I really doubt in my mind. I had about me because it all just imaginary? "Hello," I called to be sure about. "Is there somebody?" But nobody answered.

에   ALONE at NIGHT     에 X1y5hd

But I wasn't crazy. Not even close. Because at the same moment in which I re-enter the road had turned the grisly wheeze back and this time it was louder than before. "Damn!" that i got through my head. "Who ever pursued me, he's come back finally to get me. Again he will surely not be so stupid to listen to me about it. "

And so I began to run again. I ran like never before in my life. My heart drummed like wild in my breast, I almost couldn't get more air and was soon hotly stitch. "Perseverance," I myself tried to make courage. "It's not far, you're in the same security." But that was behind me wheeze louder and louder and threatened me to catch up soon. I no longer dared me to turn. Was too great now my fear of seeing me as who actually stuck to the heel.

Now I had it almost done! Only at the last turn and then I was already as good as home. I sprinted full speed across the road junction and tried it, my front door keys from the pocket to pull, so I forward it to the door and had the same hand could unlock immediately.

"Click click click!" The key was out of my wet hand, falled down and clinking on the sidewalk . Without him, it was immediately clear with, I would just stand outside a closed door . "What a crap!"

I cursed loudly and stopped abruptly from. When I turned around to lift him again, took me almost horrified shock. Since she was! For the first time I saw the huge, dark figure, who helped me, loud and deep breathing in a frenzy pace pursued! She was much too close, as that I had had enough time to find my keys to search. I did the same on the sales returns and took back my legs in the hand (means run faster) .
Seconds later I had already reached our house, but without a key because I could not enter. And the panting behind me came closer and closer! Desperately I rang the clock of the house, but my parents were probably already gone to bed.
I knew it would take much too long until it finally would open and wanted to be just over our garden fence jump - when I was suddenly from behind a huge paw and grabbed ...

a fairly loud loud breathing man said to me. "Hey, wait times. You've just lost your keys. Here you have it. "
My whole body was shaking, when he gave the key to my hand. That he had noticed, he asked: "Oh sorry, did i scare you?"

"Yes, but you did it already." I stuttered.
"Why the hell u run even in this weather in the middle of the night on the road around?"

"Oh," laughed the man, "I have this week nightshift and then i like to do jogging (running)."
"Oh," I said." you just did that………….?”

"Yes, I want to do during next month a marathon run. But you're also quite fast. "He marvelled. "I always thought im near to you – but then….. probably you also run a lot, right? "

"Actually not." I replied, and had quite a laugh about it. "I'm actually quite lazy and run only if I will be forced."

에   ALONE at NIGHT     에 2ur1j09

8-4-2009
♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down