YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hairstyle

2 posters

Go down

The hairstyle Empty The hairstyle

Post by the absi2 Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 pm

I always see my friends cut their hair shortly however they are girls and the beauty of women appear by the hair but I don’t think that this purpose is usable out of Yemen.

How would you describe your hairstyle? is it conservative ? do you think it reflects your personality ?
If you are also a guy how do you like cut your hair? Any form you choose? Cabouria ,taison , normal , ……….ext anyone?

Do you think that will change your personality?
If you changed this form, what would happen?

I think reflects of this phenomena is more with women
Because they like usually cut their hair shortly ….I don’t why they make all this for no thing.

Only I want to discuss this phenomenon with you to profit and to know imaginations of other.

The absi2

the absi2

Back to top Go down

The hairstyle Empty Re: The hairstyle

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

the absi2 wrote:I always see my friends cut their hair shortly however they are girls and the beauty of women appear by the hair but I don’t think that this purpose is usable out of Yemen.

How would you describe your hairstyle? is it conservative ? do you think it reflects your personality ?
If you are also a guy how do you like cut your hair? Any form you choose? Cabouria ,taison , normal , ……….ext anyone?

Do you think that will change your personality?
If you changed this form, what would happen?

I think reflects of this phenomena is more with women
Because they like usually cut their hair shortly ….I don’t why they make all this for no thing.

Only I want to discuss this phenomenon with you to profit and to know imaginations of other.

The absi2

hi dear the absi,,,
i think in this time everyone choose a different hairstyle, just because s/he likes it and i dont think that would change her/his personality.....

i dont know what u would call my hairstyle - but for me its modern.........

what about ur hairstyle? did u ever change it? did it change u too?

thanks for bringing this topic to the surface to discuss it
The hairstyle 24yqzgk
♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum