YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

을 DrEaM 을

Go down

을 DrEaM  을 Empty 을 DrEaM 을

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:22 pm

을 DrEaM  을 346ajyv

It was Daniel's first summer vacation. Then he would take the second class. Daniel's dad thought that the first summer holidays are something very special. So they had this year made a long journey in a country where the water in the sea was so warm as in the bathtub at home. Moreover, there were so many stars in the sky, that Daniel was very dizzy when he looked upwards.

The sun just started to rot and to be to set, as Daniel saw from his seat on the palm of a very large dark emerge from the waves. It was always bigger. Very slowly it crawls on land. Daniel horrified almost forgot to breathe. What if there was a sea monster?

을 DrEaM  을 2u6ihk5

But when it came closer, he is not afraid anymore. Or no more than a bit. That was a turtle! He knew turtles, because his aunt had one that he sometimes had to feed with salad. It was only as big as his hand. This here was so great that Daniel would be able ride. Whether it was dangerous?

을 DrEaM  을 2l1g2c

Actually, it looked very tired. Daniel jumped from the tree and walked carefully on to the turtle.

"Hello, I'm july," said this quietly.

Daniel amazed. "Why can you speak?" He asked.

"I'm over a hundred years old," she said, "I've met so many people. In addition, you learn a lot when you live so long."

"Are you so so tired?" Daniel wanted to know.

"Yes, probably," said july. "Are you someone who can keep a secret?"

"I never tell secrets to anyone" Daniel assured.

을 DrEaM  을 2u6ihk5

"That's good," said july. "I need to dig a deep hole in my past that I can lay eggs. But it is very difficult, if one so old and so slow. Could you help me most?"

"Sure I help you". Daniel looked at a large mussel shell, and began with all the force that a hole in the sand to dig.

을 DrEaM  을 2u6ihk5

"Wonderful," said july "It could only be a bit larger. To my children really are safe. We do not want to, that a gull to find them. Or a raccoon. There are even people who eat turtle eggs, if they can find."

Daniel had quite a sweat. He knew now why july had needed help. When the hole was finally deep enough, turned it around with difficulty, and Daniel was allowed to watch as loud round white eggs under her tail running down, one after another, and into the hole .

을 DrEaM  을 2h573ma

"Done" july said after a while. "Now I'm happy. You deserve a reward. Unfortunately you can not ride on me. That I do not create more. I am old, and you're a pretty big boy. Let me think!"

Because turtles are not able to frown, she thought for the eyes. She thought for a long time after. Turtles have a lot of time. It was almost dark. Daniel hoped that his father not to be very angry, because he came home late.

을 DrEaM  을 2u6ihk5

"Do you have a dream?" Said july finally.

"Then what for a dream?" Asked Daniel.

"For example, a very special wish that will come true if you grow up. Maybe you want around the world sail, or you dream of it, to make music and listen to you. Or you would like to become an astronaut and fly to Mars . Perhaps you want to just have a dog. But you can not tell the dream. "

Daniel thought. But because he knew something.

"Well," said july, "then the dream to throw the eggs into the hole."

을 DrEaM  을 2u6ihk5

Daniel thought that was odd, but he did not want to be impolite. So he thought his dream in his hands and threw it into the hole. Of course one could not see him.

"And now, carefully make the hole again, so that nobody sees that someone was a hole here," said july.

Daniel pushed all the sand gently back into the hole. Then he swept with a palm fronds on the tracks so that his fingers did not. And then he strewed a few small clams that, as everywhere laid there . Now there was nothing more to see. july and he only knew of the secret.

Slowly, he was also tired. He could barely keep his eyes open.

"Now my children to grow in eggs, a piece each day, and your dream grows with them," said july. "If they all are large enough to slip it out. Then they crawl and the dream made up of the sand and into the sea."

"And what do they do?" Daniel asked curiously.

"Here they learn to swim and a lot of other things. Above all, they grow a bit every year, like you," said july. "Many people trust the sea to their dreams. But most of them go there, because people forget and they never pick up again. Then they listen to grow and disappear. But your dream will be different."

"Why?" Daniel wanted to know.

을 DrEaM  을 2u6ihk5

"Because one of my children are with him will be. Tortoises are clever, even if they are still small. They are showing the way for him and protect him. And one day, if you're very grown up and standing on a sea, is your dream you can find. Then he big and strong enough to bear thee can. And until then, nothing has happened to him. " july is cumbersome pushed back into the water. "Because you can be sure. You have my word, and the word of a big old turtle weighs a lot. Have a good, Daniel."

Daniel waited quietly until july was completely submerged. Then he ran off quickly, because now it was very dark and a little scary, and he heard his father call. The sea was very quiet. The waves were almost asleep. Only a shining glow - worms are still moving on the beach under the palm. Deep in the sand and slept the eggs Daniels dream and waited for the sun, they would hatch.

을 DrEaM  을 Mtxc9w

♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down