YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

기 StOrY oF LiFe 기

Go down

기 StOrY oF LiFe   기 Empty 기 StOrY oF LiFe 기

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

기 StOrY oF LiFe   기 260g5f5

Story of life

I remember there was a time, i meet a girl with narrow shoulders, dark hair and eyes full of aversion. It took a really long time until we both became friends. She told me the story of her life - when she lost her parents - she was too young. so we used to talk many nights until the morning came.

기 StOrY oF LiFe   기 2ns3lgo

One day she said...Tarek i have never been in love and I do not know whether I would but because it is more than a flirt; we got married so fast....but she always kept telling me...i hope we can make our life nice....
I always said "Cheer up, baby, lay close to me and we will do it somehow - because if you are helping me a little our Love will never end ....

so our life started by and we found a room; in the beginning we slept on the floor, and we drank juice, we were happy and mad, as lovers are until one day we realized she was given a child.

She said Tarek, I've never born a baby, I will gladly give it to you,
so the times of dreams are gone in our lives and as usual I said "Cheer up, lay your baby to me we will do it somehow - but I can and will help you as much as I can and im sure it will be a great time - u, me and our little girl.......

a sweet little girl was born and I was mighty proud of both.
We fought and reconciled us to the time was as beautiful as ever.
If it sometimes was difficult to there was always a way,
until I saw the truth.....that she was so sick and and cant stay for a long time alive.

She said Tarek, I have such a fear of dying, I do not know what it still comes but there is a new morning in a different world?

Now we are alone, the little girl is with me.
Sometimes I cry, because she looks too much like her.
But if I'm quite desperate and cant stand the pain much longer, she takes my hand and looks at me with big eyes.
and then she says, Tarek I have never been alone, I dont know much until now about life and I'm still so small and you can give me love - whats so important....
then I used my words to her "Cheer up, baby, lay close to me , we will stand it somehow and if you are helping me a little im sure, it will work.

and she again said Tarek but I was never alone I do not know if we both can stand it - but i need your eyes and your hands and your voice
time went , my little girl is an mother now but still close to me and sometimes she says again: Tarek, see that we could stand our life and ur words always helped so much and now im using them for my kids....

thanks tarek - thank you dad
♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down