YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::: AlOnE :::

Go down

:::   AlOnE   ::: Empty ::: AlOnE :::

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Fri May 22, 2009 5:46 am

:::   AlOnE   ::: 30rtai9

When I am reading a good book I do not feel alone. When I am exercising or writing I do not feel alone.

The human species is social — we interact with each other in nearly every aspect of living. So, the desire to socialize comes up even if our personal activities are fulfilling to us. Aloneness is felt when we have become dependent on someone or something outside of our own being to 'provide' personal happiness.

:::   AlOnE   ::: 21ce928

When we learn how to socialize with our Source, we will find that we always have a companion with us, that we are really never 'alone'.

Being alone without being lonely?

Improving our Lives for More Happiness...

As we improve the quality of our character, we become more aware of our state of happiness—the state of happiness hidden from us till we consistently act for the best of each situation.

We may think that happiness is an acquisition, and therefore buy more and more things. Soon we observe that depending on the momentary high experienced in an acquisition is truly temporary, and that in order to stay happy all time, we would have to acquire a never-ending stream of objects. We also might think that another person gives us happiness by paying attention to us. Again, this would mean a person would have to be focusing on us all the time, in order for us to feel happiness all the time.

We all want happiness — so where is happiness?

Happiness is the outcome of harmony. And, harmony is the outcome of living moment to moment in alignment with the highest good of the moment. When we live peacefully and usefully, we are living harmoniously—we feel happy.

So, happiness is with us all the time as a state of our own being—brought to the forefront in our lives when we are living harmoniously in the world. In this realization we can see that each of us has happiness ever available, from within ourselves, experienced when our attitudes, decisions and actions are in harmony with peacefulness and goodness.

Happiness brought to the forefront of our lives when we improve the quality of our character through acting harmlessly in the world
by acting with care in the world.

♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum