YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:::::: PeRfEct ::::::

Go down

::::::   PeRfEct   :::::: Empty :::::: PeRfEct ::::::

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Fri May 22, 2009 3:12 am

PERFECT

::::::   PeRfEct   :::::: 2ujl1g0

The most important thing was the timing. A perfect schedule. A perfect murder.

"Marid, I would like to see you on Wednesday morning at 07:00 clock in my practice . Even before the work. I will open a little earlier for you. We will be a CTG - a Cardiotokographie - in order to record your heart rate. This is a standard examination, which I see all my patients from 40 recommend "

While he was speaking nice words to her, she moved slightly into the soft cushions and smiled at him lost.

"When will you tell him, Tarifa?" Marid asked her and looked into her big hazel eyes.
"Please, give me some more time, I have some things to discuss with the notary. If everything goes well, Rida gets not a cent. So far no suspects, he determined that he is very much to me of his busy practice."

"Is not that crazy? We live here Door to door, and while your husband goes to practice, you just scurry across the corridor to your lover ?" Marid smiled.
"You scoundrel" Tarifa said.

Rida almost gently stroked over the barrel of the pistol. He was satisfied. Same calibre, same year of construction, a perfect duplicate of his small sport weapon.
He put the duplicate into the carrying bag and hid his true sporting rifle in the bedside console. Even if his wife should find it, it would not draw suspicion.

Marid was at this Tuesday evening supervisor at the shooting range. As part of the coaching to his duties.

"Damn, again top right," railed Rida. "Marid, you can do some few shots ? Or is it to me, or do I need to recalibrate the gun?".
Marid wrinkles just the eyebrows, but then declared himself ready to work with the weapon issued to sample some shots must.

About the electric wire plant, he followed the precision disc is: all three shots were relatively centrally located near the 10th .
Rida smiled. "Well, then its probably time." Carefully Rida presented the weapon back into the carry bag.

Wednesday morning

6:30 clock.
She was with him , but they had no word at breakfast with each other . He had deliberately deepened in the newspaper, before he left.
Rida and Tarifa terps a last glance, while the door behind them was closing.
As always, Farid is rising in the elevator and goes to the garage. There is his Mercedes 3-Coupe.

But today only continues his journey to the next block. He parked his car on a large supermarket parking lot, which at this time is totally deserted. Quick step, he goes back to his condominium.

06:40 clock
As Marid got in his brown Ford Mustang, to go to the doctor, he got a bit crazy. Whether Rida somewhat by his affair with Tarifa had noticed?

But Marid shakes his thoughts on his own. He starts the car and threads are finally emerging in the professional transport.

06:50 clock
Tarifa really thought he was so stupid and had not noticed? She was so careless, and by her his phone number is selected and they even had the keys of Marids apartment on her keychain. It was a light, a last key connection.

Now Rida cautiously opened the door to Marids house.
Slowly he came. He went to the phone and chose their number.
Tarifa grabbed the listener and gave it to her ear. But on the other end of the line was silent. "Hello who's there?" No answer. Tarifa looked at the display.
That was the point of Marid ...
She came to the hallway and looked at to the door of Marid. The door was only based.

Slowly, she enters. "Marid!" "Marid, are you there?". She went to the next door. Was that one of his surprises?
When she arrived in the bedroom, was the last thing they saw the muzzle of a gun fire.
Rida looked at the deaths - but he felt no pity.

Around 07:15 clock, the cleaning lady. Like every Wednesday, she went to the apartment of Marid.

07:30 clock

Perfect. He was in practice. Even before his assistant Zara. They met around 07:45 clock. Farid welcomed with a smile.
"Got it boss, it was 7:00 clock-date is already there?"
"No," has probably delayed, said Rida.

Before his mind's eye was Rida, as Marid at 07:00 at the door of the practice which had closed and after some time of waiting was reversed.

The police, the corpse in your bedroom can be found.
The weapon in your wardrobe. The black of the gun on your hands and your clothes.
Perfect timing. Perfect murder.

According to a police report crossed Nailah B. at 06:50 clock corner flower Dairy / Mojahid street the pedestrian crossing, even though the traffic light was red.

When trying to avoid, the brown Mustang slammed into a parked row of cars. The Driver, Marid G. was only slightly injured.

ra 09
♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down