YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

흐 shadow 흐

Go down

흐     shadow      흐 Empty 흐 shadow 흐

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Wed May 20, 2009 2:42 pm

흐     shadow      흐 2ns520k

Shadow in the Night

Ever since I was little - I felt observed.
I always felt these dark eyes on me - that I could not see. The views came from the small shed with the black window. I am frightened and left our house only when i absolutely had to do. The years passed. The feeling didn’t disappear, but I learned to ignore it.

2 weeks before my 18th Birthday, I got sick. I saw black colors infront of the eyes and I felt in this moments in fainting. The doctors said I had a rare blood disease and it would be a miracle if I would survive my birthday.

흐     shadow      흐 2073uv9

On the night of 12 on the 13th I stayed awake. I had a lot to do - because the next day it was my birthday.

Suddenly I heard giggling. A spooky malicious giggling. Involuntarily I looked out the window, but I saw nothing.

With goose bumps on the arms, I wanted again to work.
On my desk was a letter. I got scared. Before he was giggling as yet. With trembling hands I turned him around. On the envelope was just a name. My Name: Nasser.
omg I had the letter - then tried to calm me.
After 5 minutes, I took all my courage and opened the letter. It smelled strange. And the Scripture was red.

Immediately I made myself on the way to the small shed. I just opened the door hesitantly- but then got self-security. "I will die anyway. One way or another. Why should I now have anxiety?", I thought.
The room was just a piece of furniture. An old chair, the stranger was not dusty. I crouched inside me and a sudden weariness overcome me. I slept a few seconds later. And I had a dream.

Suddenly gone were the noise and everything around me was black. The unexpected silence made me like I couldn’t breath. I gasped.
But no sound came over my lips. I began to run.

Somewhere it should be an exit from this nightmare ! A little light! But it wasnt a dream.
I was trapped in darkness and silence. The panic in me was growing. Nobody could help me. Nobody would help me. I was alone. My whole life I was always alone.

There was always this insuperable barrier between me and the others. All were only at a distance. They fear of the cold I radiated. I tried to calm down and screamed as loud as I could, in the hope that anyone would hear. Without success. No sound penetrated the silence.

Suddenly I saw two doors. A nasty-looking door completely in black and a white door which somehow seemed good-natured. On the black was in big red letters: truth. At the White House stood in blue letters: Peace.

I opened the black door. And suddenly in a dark blue room. A young man stepped from the shadows of dark space. He had black hair and many of them to him in gentle waves to just above the shoulders.

"Welcome. I was hoping that you decide on this door. I've already watched so long, but surely I could not be."

I looked at him. "You were this?! You have watched me all these years and made me worry?"
He nodded. "Yes, I've seen. But I wanted to make you not be afraid."

"Why have you watched me."

"Because you're something special. You are my soul mate." "Soul mate?" He said. I tried to change the subject.

"What would have happened if I had chosen the other?"

"Then you would be death.

Suddenly a bell sounded. "You must wake up now. Otherwise, you kill my father – the voice said. He can be here 5 minutes after the bell stroke from his room and kill you - if you do not wake up!

Do not worry we will see each other again, but now you need to wake up.

It is now his last chance to kill you. " "But ...", I wanted to oppose, but he broke me. "WAKE UP!"

And so I woke up. Exactly after 10 minutes, even if it thought the time was much longer.

I sat on the shed and left as fast as I could. Since my disease had suddenly gone. Disappeared as quickly as they came.

Weeks passed. I'm still waiting for the odd person to me, as I seemed the life was saved.

I came from work and wanted me to hurry, because it was already dark, I wanted to hurry to come home.

Suddenly, I heard steps behind me. I fell into a panic. "OMG I just do what!" it shot through my head. It took me all my courage :

I looked up and my gaze got into the gaze of strangers. I recognized him. He was the person that I got for weeks not out of my memory.

Then everything was black around me……………

12/08-ra
♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum