YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

죠 sure 죠

Go down

죠   sure   죠 Empty 죠 sure 죠

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Mon May 04, 2009 6:16 pm

죠   sure   죠 2d1s6iw

The alarm clock rings.

I make the light to take the alarm from bedside table and turn it out. Unthinkable, what if he would go broke! I look at the clock - a shock through me.

Even one and a half hours, then I leave the house! I go into the bathroom, clean my teeth and pull me, not without me to verify everything that I wear around.

죠   sure   죠 2mh7yfs

Then comes my morning routine, when I, as always, both note that all smoke detectors? and the alarm function - but you never know.

Now I calmed down for breakfast. After the dishes in the dishwasher carefully stowed voted - of course I have every single part of crockery in the kitchen to help as I can be sure that nothing is broken - I leave the house.

죠   sure   죠 2mh7yfs

Three times, I make sure that the door is properly sealed.

Did I forget something? Hmmmmmmmmmm….."The window!"

OMG - with a glance at the clock, I note that sufficient time remains, once again around the house - around the window to check. All are firmly closed well.

죠   sure   죠 2mh7yfs

I can reassure my bike to go. Or is it better? That would be safer. No, the time is not enough. So I put my helmet on - the brakes are still working? The light? The bell? I carefully check everything, it works flawlessly, so I am….? slowly towards the house doctor can do, I want to be vaccinated.
Obviously make sure im infront of green traffic lights that the cars still stand.

죠   sure   죠 2mh7yfs

When I finally come back home, I brought my bike to the garage, which has a special secure lock . I lock the door behind me again carefully, to be sure to inform you that no one in my apartment unnoticed may occur. Then let me down on my couch, darkening the room and light a candle.

죠   sure   죠 2mh7yfs

When I noticed that there its very hot around me , I wake up again. Apparently, I am asleep. I opened my eyes - and I'm instantly awake.
Apparently, I slept when the candle is burning. I must watch as the flames grade my "book for more security" devour.

Later I found out by the fire - that the smoke alarm when I check - seems to have accidentally turned off.

죠   sure   죠 Xc13b8

05/08-ra
♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum