YEMENIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

리 The RIVER GIRL 리

Go down

리      The RIVER GIRL     	 리 Empty 리 The RIVER GIRL 리

Post by ♥ heart ♥ Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:32 am

리      The RIVER GIRL     	 리 Kch2j7

It was on a Friday evening. My parents told me they would leave the house and will come back after 2 days. I decided to call my girlfriend to ask her if she wants to spend this 2 days with me. She said yes. We agreed that we have to borrow a few horror movies in the video library. It was already late when we started to watch the films. Jenny came up with the idea that yet we could order pizza. We ordered pizza and 30 minutes later it rang at the door. The Pizzaboy stood there and I gave him the appropriate money. Outside it was cold and stormy - it was raining in streams (cats and dogs). I closed the door because of this stormy weather very fast.

리      The RIVER GIRL     	 리 Azcpq1

Hardly had the door to the castle fell, it rang again. But who could that be? The pizza boy? Since I had my hands full, I asked Jenny to open the door.

Jenny opened the door - when I had just turned around and I heard a scream of Jenny. I winced and inevitably revolves. I am frightened by the door. There was a small emaciated child with crazy black hair, pale face and head before us. An eerie quiet child's voice saying, "I'm hungry, I could have a piece of bread?"

We asked her to come in, but the girl refused. Jenny and I were amazed at us briefly and then looked back to the girl - but the girl had vanished.

Fairly anxious and completely disturbed the door, we sat ourselves pale with each other without a word to change in the kitchen. The next day when everything seemed almost forgot, we went to a flea market.

리      The RIVER GIRL     	 리 14c8x2a

There we found a wonderful state full of old dolls. The dolls saleswoman was very old and looked very fragile from. She had a necklace with a medallion to wear with a picture of a little girl was depicted with black hair and pale skin.

Jenny looked at me and we asked the old woman - who was the girl?
But she did not answer and when we told her that the girl yesterday at the door begging for bread had lifted the old lady's head.
I asked the old woman, and why her granddaughter needs to be alone in this weather without shoes and had to go begging.

The old doll saleswoman was angry and yelled at me formally that her granddaughter is dead for 5 years. It was a cruel way to drown in the river .

리      The RIVER GIRL     	 리 9az9e0

Jenny and I ran as fast as we could to our home and tried to look tv - to get rid of this story.

When it was evening again it - rang at the door. Somewhat reluctantly and with a queasy feeling we opened the door. Again the little girl stood before the door and begged for bread. I timidly asked her "you are the girl which is dead?" and the girl screamed

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”

♥ heart ♥
♥ heart ♥
Admin

https://yemenia.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum